Sunday, August 3, 2008





Right after girls camp I flew to Utah to see Tagen. She had her 10year high school reunion. We went to Nordstoms to get the perfect outfit, but the lady helping us wanted Tagen in 60's outfits. The best part was when Mike brought her a dress with a wool top and Pilgrim looking skirt, she couldn't get it off her head. We opted for good ol' jeans. She took the camera but was having too much fun talking and seeing old friends. Here are some of the friends she saw. Stefanie Ried Eggett, Chamberlin Neff and his wife Michelle, and Angel Lammers.

2 comments:

Aldred Family said...

Cute pics of the reunion!! I'm sad, I left my camera in the diaper bag, so I don't have pics with anyone! I should have made Tag take a pic with me and email it to me... oh well! Wish I could have visited more, I felt like I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off!! hope you guys are doing well!!

Neff III family said...

What a fun time. Tag suprised Michelle and me big time. I'm so glad she was there. The dinner sucked, the powerpoint presentation was lame, the raffle was lamer but talking to good ol' friends is what rocked. Tag and I had a blast laughing at who said what and who did stuff back in the day. Were still here in WX so let us know when you're in town and we'll make the trip or you come visit. Its been to long since we have seen you. Love Cham