Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Steve and I both are enjoying the wonderful Tetons. Steve works at the Jac Hole Mountain Resort as a manager, but this is what he really does; he skis in the winter and drives 4 wheelers in the summer. We are excited to have our summers back. Selling the horse business was a mixed blessing, we still have our horses and have two baby cows. Now mind you we had one cow last year, we were going to kill. However after becoming friends with Edna (she was Special Ed, till I found out it was a girl), she would take corn from my hand, lick Bridger to death, well there was no way I could eat her. So we took her back and traded the guy to take two of our horses to winter. We now have two babies, and yeah Im pretty sure it will be the same story. Steve has the worse calling I think in the church, Gospel Doc, we both had it but I got out of it and Im in Young Womans. I work at SkyWest as a Admin Assit. I love wearing levi's to work, today I took a picture of 8 Moose outside my office, everyday Im in wonder of where we live. I hope one day the snow will melt. Its funny anything over double digits, and Im like, hey a heat wave. But when its -35 I dont like! But its never hot up here in the summer. We enjoy traveling, you cant beat a first class ticket to anywhere in the world for free. My newest adventure is Im a EMT for my little town. It keeps me busy and is pretty rewarding. We love it here, Miss our family, Miss our Grandson, but go to Utah often and California. Come visit we have tons of room, and life in this area is 9 months of winter and 3 months of visitors....................................................................

6 comments:

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

I'm happy you guys love it out there. It's important you enjoy where you live. Even though we miss you guys living close, but we are lucky enough to see you quite a bit! Bridger is lucky to have such fun Grandparents.

Neff III family said...

Thanks for the post on our blog. We miss you. We will be up in Jackson this summer and will for sure call you. When you visit give us a call and we'll go get some wings at Wingers. Thanks for the nice beaver story. Oh the memories

Aldred Family said...

Hey!! Thanks for the comments on my blog! We would LOVE to come and visit you this summer! I miss you... and I especially miss the flight benefits at SkyWest!! Come visit me too when you are here!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

MARY JO!!! This is your old pal Mindy Miles! Smith now, but it is SO great to see you again! I am SO pumped that I found your blog! Off of Krischelle's of course. So check out my little family at cmsmithfam.blogspot.com

Tagen and Eric said...

Hey mom. I just tagged you. You need to copy and paste it from my blog.

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

oh my goodness!! so if it isn't my long lost second MOTHER from good old B town! can I tell you how much I miss you and your cute family! I never even got to say bye to you! You look BEAUTIFUL! and of course steve looks just as handsome as ever! HOW ARE YOU!?!
oh yeah... this is Steph Keller by the way!!